Problem with my wifi extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-01 00:21:54
Model : TL-WA854RE

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear sir/madam,

I have followed all the instructions mentioned on the manual provided by TP LINK, and I have managed to connect my laptop to the internet. Yet when i am trying to connect my phone, there is an error. The signal is okay, the phone is supposed to be connected, yet i have no Internet.

Could you assist me with this problem? It would be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Alexandros Klimentidis
Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with my wifi extender
2015-09-01 10:33:21
Try to forget the network and reconnect Wi-Fi on your phone. Check the IP address, default gateway etc. obtained on your phone.
If you still cannot access internet, turn off the range extender and connect to the main router directly to see what happens.
Options
2015-09-01 21:59:38

Mavis wrote

Try to forget the network and reconnect Wi-Fi on your phone. Check the IP address, default gateway etc. obtained on your phone.
If you still cannot access internet, turn off the range extender and connect to the main router directly to see what happens.

I have tried that and it still doesn't work. When i switch off the extender, and connect directly to my wifi router, it works fine :/
Options
2015-09-10 19:57:31

AlexKlimentidis wrote

I have tried that and it still doesn't work. When i switch off the extender, and connect directly to my wifi router, it works fine :/

I get the exact same problem... Still no solutions?
Options