Problem with Archer C5 and Orvibo Wifi plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-23 01:35:16
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi guys, I got an Archaer C5 last week and must say I'm really impressed with it. Only problem is, I can't seem to be able to control my Orvibo wifi plugs when I'm out and about now.

When I'm at home and on the wifi I can control them no problem, but when I'm out and about and attempt to turn them on/off, it just keeps telling me the connection has timed out.

I'm assuming I need to tell the router that my mobile phone is safe and to let it through the firewall, but not sure of what exactly I need to do?

Would appreciate any advice!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with Archer C5 and Orvibo Wifi plug
2015-09-23 03:56:30
I think you have to open up port 1000.
Options
2015-09-23 04:21:06

Almaretto wrote

I think you have to open up port 1000.

Thanks, but how do I do that??
Options
2015-09-23 15:41:20
Log in the web management page of C5, navigate to Advanced -> Forwarding -> Virtual Servers.
Add a new item: Service port: 8080(any number between 1-65535 you like, 8080 for example) - Internal Port:80 - IP Address(IP of Orvibo wifi) - Protocol: TCP or All) - Status(Enable)
In this way you can input the wan IP of C5 plus ':8080' in the website to log in the web management page of Orvibo wifi.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 3

Related Articles