TL-WA854RE - WiFi Led blinking and no connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-23 21:42:53
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried it many times, but I couldn't solve. I plug the extender in, click the WPS button on the router (router TP-Link), click for some secs the extender's button. WiFi led starts blinking (and never stops), and the other leds get lighted up.

Leds stay this way.

When I interface with my Desktop, my connections show me just one, and it's a long string with characters and numbers (something like }25Gd_di{vxp......). My router's SSID gets disappeared and the extender's connection doesn't show up (should be TP-LINK_Extender_B2704B).

Tried the configuration many times. Sometimes it happened that the extender's SSID would show up and tell me to insert the pass, but with the router's password nothing would work. No connection and limited connection. And still the bad long string keeps showing up.

I tried to reset the extender as well, but nothing.

Any help?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA854RE - WiFi Led blinking and no connection
2015-10-28 14:43:30
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1798

Replies: 1