did you bridge your modem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-24 09:38:46
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi. 'm trying to hook up a TP-LINK modem TD-8816 to a TD-Link router TL-WR740N and cannot get them to talk. The router works fine with my 16 year old Alcatel Speed Touch Home modem but it's that old that it doesn't have internal software to configure. I have confirmed he modem will connect and route on it's own with a broadband conx (I'm using it to type this) but hook it up to the modem and nada. I did turn off the firewall because I don't need it and the router as well. I'm grateful for any info you have for me on how you got it or them working.

not a lot of info on this for users on the site. Thanks for your help.
Options
3 Reply
Re:did you bridge your modem?
2015-11-19 18:46:40
Bridge mode is the configuration that disables the NAT feature on the modem and allows a router to function as a DHCP server without an IP Address conflict. You can use best essay writing service for completing any future writing works.
Options
2015-12-07 15:18:13
Forums have always been my source of gaining valuable information because I just love reading and your forum has made me contended. So keep up the good work. harley quinn jacket
Options
2016-01-20 19:35:00
Yes i also got the new and different information about the different topics.Here i saw different ideas and suggestions.Now i am working on my assignment related to the wireless topic.I took the guidelines from the internet and custom essay writing service.I am waiting for new ideas and information.I hope this will,be helpful my writing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 3

Related Articles