online warranty check for m7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-25 03:36:28
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

How to check warranty online for M7350 router. I bought this device from local market in Saudi Arabia and when I asked about warranty card, shop owner said it's 2 years warranty from tplink but no papers
Options
2 Reply
Re:online warranty check for m7350
2015-10-27 11:08:56
As I know,Most TP-LINK products have 2 years warranty.Begin from the purchase date.Your can keep the invoice.If your device doesn't work,you can take it to ask for a replacement.
Options
Re:online warranty check for m7350
2019-01-16 05:39:19

The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply failures due to defects in material or workmanship. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered by the warranty. The maximum liability of TP-Link is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price.TP-Link does not provide a refund under any condition. If you want to know more then can visit this page online shopping get instant help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 2

Related Articles