Carrier problem w/ M5350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Carrier problem w/ M5350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Carrier problem w/ M5350
Carrier problem w/ M5350
2015-10-25 07:01:20
Model : M5350

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : Latest

ISP : H3G ITALIA

Hi guys!

I try to explain my problem: I live in italy, in Gorizia, near Slovenia.

I've got a tp link m5350 with an italian h3g sim. For the first two days, it was all ok. Connection, umts, no roaming, carrier H3G Italy.

Now, when I turn on the modem, it gives to me a Slovenian carrier and goes in "Roaming Umts" without connection.

I checked configuration and tried some things, but just don't work. It's impossible to reach the right italian carrier and connect to internet without roaming.

Do you have some idea to solve the problem? It's possible to pick the right carrier within the configuration of the m5350?

Thank you!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Carrier problem w/ M5350
2015-10-27 14:03:47
Hi,you can try to create profile and fill in the information.If you are not sure about the parameters,you can contact your ISP to get it.After this is done,you can check if you can connect to the correct ISP.
Options
2015-10-27 17:51:16
Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I tried that, but today I will try again that.

The problem is, when the correct profile in configurated, the m5350 remains in umts roaming and doesn't connect to anything. I don't think i have to enable the roaming connection...

In few words, the profile is ok, but the carrier not. I will try better by the way, because I found the correct profile of the carrier.
Options
2015-10-28 03:31:15
Nothing to do! UMTS roaming, also with the correct APN.

It's possible to choose the carrier list from the tp link?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 484

Replies: 3

Related Articles