C9 problem!! All LEDs staying blue!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-27 19:51:39
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

First of all returning the router to the store I purchased it from is out of the question (military, station overseas without NEX). I bought the router while on TAD to NBSD and have since gone back to my permanent station without an NEX.

Anyway, I am totally frustrated with TP-Link to the point that I'm about to accept the fact that I just lost $150.

The router worked for about two days. I set it up as a secondary router, LAN to WAN, with IP 192.168.2.1 (my primary router was 192.168.1.1).

After a couple of days, now the blue LEDs in the front are staying lit. I unplug it, try to reset it, reset it while plugged, reset it while unplugged...nothing! It's as if there's an issue internally and I can't even hard reset it. I'm pressing the reset button for over 10 sec and nothing.

I didn't originally update the firmware. I didn't know there was an upgrade.

I'm trying to connect to the router wirelessly but no luck...it won't connect.

Is there a way I can connect to it via ethernet? Will it matter? Is the circuit board fried? There's not issue with power...the adapter works 100-240v.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 294

Replies: 0

Related Articles