Problem in the band 5GHz! Archer C7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-28 17:36:59
Model :

TP-Link TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.15.3 Build 150511 Rel.55816n

ISP :

The problem I have in the 5 GHz band, is unstable.

My connection is with Movistar 300/30 megs.

I have connected a mouth Archer 7 Lan Lan mouth to another, the Router Movistar, I just want to spread the Archer C7 WiFi.

The 2.4GHz band works correctly, but the 5 GHz is as if limited to 50 megs, if I connect two devices, and do a test at the same time distributes the connection.

I tried to pull a cable from the PC C7 Archer, and the speed test gives 300 megabytes.

The 5GHz band sometimes stops working, or much lower connection speed.

No one in the 5 GHz band
I've tried several times to reniciar

El problema lo tengo en la banda 5GHz, es inestable.

Mi conexión es 300/30 megas con Movistar.

Tengo conectado el Archer 7 de una boca Lan, a otra boca Lan, al Router de Movistar, solo quiero el Archer C7 para repartir el WIfi.
La banda 2.4GHz trabaja correctamente, pero la 5Ghz es como si estuviera limitada a 50 megas, si conecto dos dispositivos, y hago un test a la vez, reparte la conexión.

He probado a tirar un cable del Archer C7 al Pc, y el test de velocidad da 300 megas.

La banda de 5Ghz a veces deja de funcionar, o baja mucho la velocidad de conexión.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem in the band 5GHz! Archer C7
2015-10-29 03:20:07
Is the 5 ghz band connection using a or ac? The devices connecting to the router must have ac capability if you want to use ac.
Options
Re:Problem in the band 5GHz! Archer C7
2015-10-29 06:05:32

trents wrote

Is the 5 ghz band connection using a or ac? The devices connecting to the router must have ac capability if you want to use ac.
The devices are connected in the 5 GHz band for AC

The devices I've tried are:

Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z5
2 Samsung Galaxy Note3
Nexus 7 2013

Now it seems that it comes a little more, between 60-80, but if I make two speed test, the connection is shared, it is rare the truth
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 838

Replies: 2

Related Articles