USB Settings Menu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB Settings Menu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB Settings Menu
USB Settings Menu
2015-11-03 16:03:38
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Archer D9 Latest firmware: The USB Settings Sub-menu has only 3 sub-menu's instead of 6: USB Mass Storage, Storage Sharing and Print Server. Is this because the other sub-menus have been integrated within these 3? Also am unable to see beyond two or three sub-folders in the Media Server over DLNA? Only one nested folder is shared.
Options
5 Reply
Re:USB Settings Menu
2015-11-06 04:20:07
Do you have Share All enabled?
Options
2015-11-06 15:20:19
When did enable Share All, the DLNA devices (BD Player, Networked AV Receiver etc) only could access the root directory.
Options
2015-11-07 17:06:21
You should have the same functionality.
How is the usb drive formatted?
Was it blank before you loaded media?
Options
2015-11-08 22:38:16
USB Drive (Powered Seagate 1 TB Hard Disc) is formatted to NTFS. Works fine with the USB port of Linksys WRT 160NL. Data pre-existing on hard Drive before connecting. I am able to see all sub-directories/files from a PC, but not when accessing the Media Server from other DLNA devices. Thanks.
Options
2015-11-09 18:25:40
ARcher D7, latest firmware. I do have the same 3 sub-menu and cant see the 'Media center' entry.
I was able to plug and see an external usb drive, and able to navigate through directories and download files via ftp. All works smoothly but i dont know actually, if Media Server function was deleted or was integrated. I was exspecting some dedicated interface , like other media server around.
Somebody please can explain?
thank you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 494

Replies: 5

Related Articles