Archer D7 WiFi scheduler problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-06 22:49:33
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi all.
i just installed the last available firmware for my brand new Archer D7, and after set system time, i planned the scheduler for both wifi bands.

Well, it simply doesnt work! sometime it keeps closing wireless every 30 minutes or less, sometime it remains off, and it looks like acting completely random.
the last firmware introduce a semi graphic interface much better (imho) than the previous one, but , since wifi scheduling its for me , important, i'll have to came back to the previous firmware, where i remember, wireless scheduler was working correctly.

Somebody had this problem? Any news about new firmware version? working with a potentially great modem router and have to solve these trivial problem its frustrating.

many thanks for every possible answer you'll post.

have good day
Michele
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer D7 WiFi scheduler problem
2015-11-09 18:18:59
SORRY, i found that by my mistake, scheduler was programmed exactly opposite. When you click on , you TURN OFF wifi radio! Istinctively i was believing the opposite!.

my mistake.
after 2 or 3 days of test, i can say scheduler is working smoothly and modem is rock solid!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 1