TL-WN823N very slow download speed and disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-07 04:51:36
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So, my internet connection is 8/0.8 Mbps. With my old laptop's onboard Wi-Fi adapter, I could receive full bandwidth (even if the signal wasn't that good), but now that I built a new PC, I decided to connect it to my router via USB. The problem is that I only receive 0.05 mbps and losing the signal every 5 minutes even if the signal strength is significantly higher than it used to, wether if it is plugged in USB 2.0 or 3.0. My router uses 802.11g, the PC uses Windows 7 x64 with the adapter's drivers up to date. Thanks for any help :3 !
Options
1 Reply
iwanttobeabookie
2015-11-10 13:35:01
I see where V2 will support this adapter,( http://www.tp-link.com/en/article-15587.html )can anyone tell me how to download this driver.
Remember I will need to download onto a thumb drive to move to the problem computer so simply updating from device Manager will not work for me.
Cheers
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2204

Replies: 1