Archer T9E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T9E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T9E
Archer T9E
2015-11-11 00:28:45
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Anyone had problem downloading the latest Driver V1_151026 for Windows 10 ? All that seems to happen is when the update is unpacked is that the package is a setup.exe file and it downloads the utility along with the original driver (06/02/14 - Version : 6.30.223.228). Have tried several different ways to download this update, even deleting the original driver (06/02/14) and then running the setup.exe from the update (V1_151026). Am running Windows 10 (64 Bit). Would be good to see if anyone else has had the same Issues.

Kind regards

Leo-uk
Options
3 Reply
Archer T9E
2015-11-20 16:35:00
Dear,

I have the same problem.
The device works but when i restart my desktop i have to use problem solving to connect to a wireless network.
You have the same issue?

With kind regards,
Jonathan
Options
Re:Archer T9E
2015-12-19 05:00:44
This post is a few months old and I was wondering if anyone has found a resolution? I am experiencing the same issue so any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Options
Re:Archer T9E
2015-12-21 05:07:18
I have very similar problems, but Much worse. I can load the driver, then the utility in compatibility mode but every time I load the driver my mouse and keyboard stop working. Then I have to reboot and sometimes I can use the mouse and
keyboard and sometimes I cant. I t causes the USB 3.0 host controller to flake out. Uninstall the driver and utility and then my keyboard and mouse work again. And in the rare cases the key board does work, the card is not seeing the wireless network in the house. Very frustrating. I have no idea what to do to get this card to work.

Any ideas,

Eric T
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 3

Related Articles