[Archer D9]My devices can't find the 2.4 network SSID, 5Ghz is fine! HELP!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-12 01:58:58
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone,
i just opened my brand new Archer D9 yesterday and i've been trying all day to solve this problem i'm having.
Basically everything is set up great, ADSL is working ok, other options i left to default and I was considering checking them at a later date.
If it wasn't for the wifi not working properly.
Both of my wifi now have broadcasted SSIDs and have a password.
I have an Xbox One that has built in AC wifi and the console didn't have problem to find my 5Ghz WIFI SSID and connected properly.
Any other devices i own that only push to wifi n at max aren't able to find my 2,4Ghz SSID and this basically prevents me to connect my pc and smartphone to the internet.
Just to be clear, both my 2,4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi have THE SAME settings; absolutely nothing is different between them.
Both wifi leds on the router are still and on, so no problem there.
I really can't find the cause of the issue and it's driving me crazy.
Hope you can help me in some way.
Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
My brand new archer c7 is doing the same thing
2015-11-12 12:26:59
I got my Archer c7 v2 last week and configured it similar to OP. I was able to use both n and ac, but suddenly n (2.4GHz) stopped working. I've restarted the router and devices, but no luck. The ac (5GHz) works just fine. Help?
Options
Re:[Archer D9]My devices can't find the 2.4 network SSID, 5Ghz is fine! HELP!
2016-02-01 15:55:16
So you both do not see the 2.4Ghz SSID broadcast at any distance from the router?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 604

Replies: 2