TL-WA01ND - it just won't let me have internet access!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-21 09:05:21
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I bought this recently and quite frankly I'm very bummed because i have tried turning it into a repeater for my wifi signal then as an access point then as a bridge access point. i followed the instructions and put in the settings it asks me to put in the quick setup panel and even though i do have FULL WIFI signal it won't let me have internet access.am i doing something wrong with the setup? X_X
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WA01ND - it just won't let me have internet access!
2015-11-21 09:54:51
Maybe the topology isn't right. Could you tell clear about it? And tell clear about the model:x01ND? There are maybe wrong setting with the ap or any equipment before it. You also need to tell clearly.
The setting of x01ND you can see FAQ 492/493/824/834. Just instead your number of the http://www.tplink.com/en/faq-824.html. Wish it could be useful.
Options
2015-11-21 10:33:50
1st floor: Main router plugged working fine everything configured -))))) ((((( Access Point 2nd floor )))( <- signal is full but internet has no access.
i followed the instructions and still nothing!!!!! it just won't give any internet access!
Options
2015-11-24 18:53:32
If you check Main router and everything is fine, then you could check whether the Access Point connect to the Main router wirelessly? Make sure you can ping from the AP to the router. The setting are like this:

. The access point could work in repeater or bridge mode. If it still can't work, maybe you could contact TP-LINK Support.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 641

Replies: 3

Related Articles