! Gbps from WAN to LAN and WiFi not work on TL-WRT3600. Only 100 Mbps swich works. BUT it's GYGABYTE ROUTER !!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

! Gbps from WAN to LAN and WiFi not work on TL-WRT3600. Only 100 Mbps swich works. BUT it's GYGABYTE ROUTER !!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-23 22:50:31
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have WRT3600. WAN is connected to 1 Gbps line. PC has 1 Gbps card (Intel) and WiFi (300Mbps I see in status). BUT !!! I can reach only 100 Mbps speed from LAN to WAN and from WiFi to WAN. Upload the same.

What's wrong ? It's gigabyte router and don't work. :(

P.S. Cables checked. Connected PC directly to 1 Gbps link (in router it's connected to WAN), works perfect. Last firmware from TP-Link. Have 2 routers, the same situation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 359

Replies: 0