TP-Link Archer C2 limited or what

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-26 08:45:42
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good morning ! I hope you do not bother anyone....
first of all I want to know that in this chapter i have low tehnics
.. I had a router d-link dir 600 now $ 20 and internet from provider RDS 100. 8 months ago we increased net fyber Internet at 200 and D-Link router to only allow discharging of uTorrent than a maximum of 10MB / s. .. I asked someone from RDS and told me that the router is old and that I limiteaa speed, I'd must have a gigabite.. ... i propose to change router. So I bought TP-LINK c2 archer, I think is quite powerful even though I did not know anything about it.

I recently fyber 300. The problem is that when you pull the thread plugged into the PC internet torrent pulls off a maximum 33-36MB /s and when the thread bag router limits me to 10MB / s as old router ... Why? not tell me that is not quite as efficient as I do not think at this money .. Basically did not solve anything, I changed the router vain as old as I was pulling it. But I noticed something fishy: if you remove the wire net and put him in pc router speed is 33-36 mb / s and if you bag back into the router, ironically the same speed shooting 33-36 mb / s as you can explain? There may be some forum colleague who can help me to do something, anything to walk somewhere settings ... are willing to and pay.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C2 limited or what
2015-11-26 17:35:55
nowbody know why?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 1

Related Articles