Archer C7 IPTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 IPTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C7 IPTV
Archer C7 IPTV
2015-11-27 20:46:50
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
I purchased Archer C9 couple of days ago, and trying to setup Internet + IPTV from my ISP. Out of box I had firware 12/11/2014, I tried to set it up, but I had no luck to make IPTV work. Then I tried latest stable version of 15/09/2015, that one didn't help too. After that I tried 07/05/2015 version with no luck too. Last firware I tried is 16/11/2015, but it's not working too.
Here's the problem: I setup my internet through PPPoE for my ISP (Megaline Kyrgyzstan) as usually and it works flawless. Next step is to make my IPTV work through router, my ISP's recommended set top box is MAG250.
1. I go to Network -> IPTV and enable IGMPv3 and disable IPTV. In this setup I can view channel list on my MAG250 and can use all internet related functions like youtube or internet browser, but can't view actual TV channel video.
2. I go to Network -> IPTV and enable IGMPv3 and enable IPTV, chosing the port I use for IPTV. Now I can see the TV video, but I can't load channel list, neiter can use any internet related functions. Besides if I reboot while I have these setting on my router, I get an error that my MAG250 doesn't have internet connection available.
So to have a working TV I have to first reboot my MAG250 while having setting on my router like in setup #1, then have to switch to setup #2 to get the TV picture.

Please, help me to solve this issue or make a patch included in next firmware coming up. I will do my best and provide all the info you need ahead.

BTW I had internet and IPTV working just fine on my previous router Zyxel Keenetic with no probles. Had to replace it bc of wi-fi issues, but that's another story ^^

Thank you for patience and reading through my poor english.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 475

Replies: 0

Related Articles