Archer T9E with Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T9E with Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
32 Reply
Re:Re:Archer T9E with Windows 10
2019-04-22 11:46:38

mepi wrote

So, couple/few of years later - is there any solution for the problem discussed by OP?

Asking because of struggling with similar issue. Archer T9E inserted in PCIE slot, status light is on and green, however mobo explorer says that theres nothing in that particular PCIE slot, hence I can't see T9E in my device manager, therefore installation of any drivers is impossible.

Anybody? Any ideas?

In case of none, T9E will end up blended this afternoon. Literally. I'm fed up with trying.

Hey, what is the OS versionof your PC? Cannot see it under device manager? 

Tried to change another PCI-e slot or another computer? Still the same, you can contact TP-Link tech support to verify whether this device is faulty. 

Options
Re:Archer T9E with Windows 10
2021-02-17 18:57:12 - last edited 2021-02-17 18:57:51

@faceplanT I just want to thank you, thank you thank you thank you.. 

I was fed up with my T9E tweaking everday and night and was thinking to hard wire everything by spending some $$$ but you man saved me.

I just downloaded the drivers Broadcom BCM-43xx Wireless Lan Drivers Version 7.77.119.0 WHQL from the link you have given (this is the latest driver) and oh my God, signal strength from 0 to full now and completely stable connection.

Link: Broadcom BCM-43xx Wireless Lan Drivers Version 7.77.119.0 WHQL (station-drivers.com)

Unbelieveable man... tp link drivers are sh*t but this saved my life and money.

I just signed up to say you thank you! 

Options