router hacked? TL-WR941ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-21 01:44:21
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : 3.6

Firmware Version : 3.13.9 Build 120201 Rel.54965n

Hello,
so here is my problem...
if i browse the web, every 10.+- pages in mozilla and chrome are redirect on http://recipe.jiayijiayi.com
I use ESET, and Malwarebites, and PC was in service, and they said that PC is OK, that problem could be with router, I search on web, and i am not only one who have this problem with TP-link router... I try to reset router to factory mode... but it doesnt help... Do you have any solution for this?

thx
Options
1 Reply
Re:router hacked? TL-WR941ND
2015-12-23 22:18:54
Hacked router. Virus or hacker replaced one of the DNS server addresses on router.
I recommend to reset router & reinstall/update the firmware. Then check: firewall is enabled, wi-fi encryption security set- only WPA2 + AES, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and access to configure the router from the Internet- is disabled.
Also, i recommended you set a strong passwords, at least 12 symbols, different for Wi-Fi and Administrator. Something like "a6Pk3PV9j39f" & etc., generated by KeePasX or different random password generator.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 756

Replies: 1

Related Articles