Feature Request: Forced DNS settings and DNS-O-Mattic service in DDNS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-21 20:34:44
Model : TP-LInk WR740N

Hardware Version : v4

Firmware Version : [FONT=Arial][/FONT]

ISP :

Hi,

I am writing this as a feature request to the developers of the TP-Link router firmware. I am thankfull for the excellent firmware that is made by TP-Link developers. But there are some options missing IMHO.

1 . In the Tp-link wr740n and Tp-link wr841n routers under the Network settings Tab. There is an option missing that is forced dns redirection which is a important option because what is the use of changing dns addresses at the router level if the clients can bypass by simply giving their own dns addresses.

2. Second option which is missing is the DNS-O-Mattic service for Opendns in Dynamic DNS Tab. In my router there are three services Dyndns,Comexe,No-ip but there is no DNS-O-Mattic service for Opendns.

So please consider these feature request as these two features will add some more stars to tp link firmware.

Thanks for creating such great routers.

Edit: Please atleast implement the above features in TP-Link WR841N 300mbps routers. It would be great service from your side.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 652

Replies: 0

Related Articles