Which router for 2 Xbox one consoles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-28 00:47:23
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm looking at two routers the archerc7 and the archerc9 which one will work better plus have laptop , couple of phones hooked up to wifi. Which version is better for both routers 1 or 2
Options
3 Reply
Re:Which router for 2 Xbox one consoles
2015-12-28 00:57:44
I have no issues with my C9 and over 12 devices hooked up to it. 6 are wired I had to hook a switch up to get more ports but 6 on wifi including PS4 and multiple devices streaming Netflix simultaneously. Of course your internet speed will be a factor, but with my 150 MB/s connection I notice little to no lag.
Options
2015-12-28 01:03:09
Yea I'm on rogers and I'm getting 150/15 speeds. The only thing I'm concerned is having Nat issues when more then 1 console is being used at the same time ,
Options
2015-12-28 07:27:00
I doubt it. I used to have two boxes running on an old netgear pos router about 10 years ago when I was living with a roommate. We'd both be online playing no issue. I doubt the modern router or in the case the c9 would drop an issue.

But if you can I would hooked them up wired Ethernet to avoid any possible game ruining latency that could occur over busy wifi networks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 720

Replies: 3

Related Articles