Azure Site-2-Site IPSec VPN Archer VR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-29 07:29:58
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Firmware Version:0.8.0 0.2 v0053.0 Build 150609 Rel.51129n Hardware Version:Archer VR200 v1 00000000

I'm trying to create a Site to Site VPN from my Azure subscription to my VR200 Router.

I have contacted TP-Link support but they seem to think that Azure is a router, and not Microsoft, so i'm not having much luck.

The settings on my Router are...

I have tried to match this up with documentation from Microsoft Azure but its a bit vauge. I have done this successfully with Azure and my Raspberry Pi ( using OpenSwan ) using an older router that had the ports forwarded, but I want to get this working on the New TP-Link so that the Azure subscription has access to the whole of my on-premise network and vice versa.

the problem is that Azure will not connect, and the TP-Link shows the VPN as "down". There are no logs. I dont know why, there are just no longs on the TP-Link VR200.

Can anyone help with making sure i have the right settings please?

Ian
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 0

Related Articles