TL-WN725N can't connect to WIFI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-30 21:28:47
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everybody,

I have bought a TL-WN725N TP-Link yesterday and it seems that it recognizes all wifi routers arround me and mine included but it can't activate the wifi. I'm using this for my laptop instead of the internal wifi of my ASUS. I have disconected my wifi (internal), installed the TP-Link with the cd-rom, received the connection window and tried to connect to my wifi but it doesn't work. When I create a profile and try to connect through that it tells me that my profile needs to be activated first. I have no idea how to do so. I can't go to a panel in my BBox because I don't know how to do so. I'm not sure whether or not it is something in there that's blocking the TP-Link. But that would be a strange thing knowing that my laptops WIFI can connect easaly and the TP-Link not. (yes the key is correct, checked the checkbox to show the caracters!).
Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is there something I've overlooked please?
Thanks in advance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1442

Replies: 0

Related Articles