Archer C2 - only power light on, manual reset doesn't work, passes ip address to modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C2 - only power light on, manual reset doesn't work, passes ip address to modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-31 03:47:11
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Very weird stuff happening here.

I have a Archer C2. It has been working great for about 2 months. Today, about 60 minutes ago, all of a sudden I lost internet connection. But within a few minutes it came back. Great. But I looked at the lights on the device and only the power light is lit, none of the other lights at all, even when I turn off and turn back on (or disconnect power for 5 minutes too). I tried to connect to the router to see what the status of things were and the router isn't there at it's ip address. I checked ipconfig (I'm on windows 10), and it was telling me I got my ip address from my modem, but I'm direct connected to the router. So it seems to be passing my connection through to the modem. So I decide to do a full reset, I pressed the WPS/Reset button, held it down for 8 seconds per the manual, nothing. Tried it again and held it down for 20 seconds, still nothing.

Did my router just got belly up? Or is there something else to try?

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1586

Replies: 0