No iinternet access but there is internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-10 22:31:47
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a puzzle.

I use 4 of the Archer C2 750 routers is this configuration:

1 as the main router - 3 as simple APs all hard wired to the main router and set up properly as per FAQs on this site for making an AP. Everything works, there is internet access.

However windows believes there is no internet access. There is a yellow warning triangle on the network icon (can be either when using wi-fi or a LAN line).

This interferes with some functions that check this flag.

In wireless I can sometimes just toggle on/off wireless to correct this problem. Not an option on a LAN.

or

I can turn off one of the 3 APs and the problem goes away. Not really a good option.

Has anyone ever ran up against this and do you know the fix?

Again, I can access the internet just fine, computers just think they can't.

Thanks.

-B
Options
2 Reply
Re:No iinternet access but there is internet access
2016-01-11 03:52:36
I can turn off one of the 3 APs and the problem goes away. Not really a good option.

Can you check DHCP settings on the 3AP and verify that the server is down?
Options
Re:No iinternet access but there is internet access
2016-01-11 11:59:15
DHCP is disabled on all three of the remote APs as per FAQ info. I have also researched every possible setting to best understand the logic and function and I do not think any setting is currently wrong.

-B
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 2

Related Articles