Tp link tl-wr740n wi fi not working properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-13 21:26:38
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Everyone,

I have a Wi Fi Router Model TL-WR740N / WR740ND, that is not working normally or as it used to work a month ago. The router feature works fine with the computers that I have connected to the LAN ports, but for the Wi Fi feature, it does not. I have to constantly reboot the Wi Fi in order to reconnect all my mobile devices, or turn the switch off and on. That is the only way that I have found to be able to connect trough Wi Fi.

I´ve been searching about it, and the firmware that my Router has, is 3.16.6 Build 130529 Rel.47286n, and the hardware version is WR740N v4 00000000.
There is an firmware update for this model, but for a v6, not v4, that´s why I have not try to perform the update of the firmware because I can damage completely the router if it´s not compatible.

Please, If you had or have this kind of problems, I would really appreciate if you could advise me in how to fix it.

Thank you very much,

Gerardo Benamú
Venezuela

0N / TL-WR740ND
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tp link tl-wr740n wi fi not working properly
2016-01-29 13:14:49
Have you random reset if you see things of heavy traffics.?

I have router TL-WR940N , and WR740 in my work.
always the wifi disappiers, when is overcharge video stream as Youtube or other videos or download things of Big File as 1Gb . all device get disconnects in my office work. why all tp link is a poor products and bad quality. very bad
I've always had complaints all TPLINK devices. and I'm still having problems with recently purchased new.
i also have RANDOM RESET

this is my post i have much post if you like to see.
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?85461-All-firmware-or-Ranger-is-so-bad-deficient.
Options
Re:Tp link tl-wr740n wi fi not working properly
2016-03-23 21:07:03
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2636

Replies: 2

Related Articles