Time based Internet connection on Archer C9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-22 19:17:28
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I want to use a time based connection, but if for some reason (not the Router's problem) the connection drops it won't reconnect unless I do it manually.
If I want an automated reconnection my only choice is 24 hours (no time based connection possible).
Is this way the Tp-Link routers work? I would have thought a time based connection implied automated reconnections within a specified time.

Thank you in advance for your clarifications,
Brad.-
Options
1 Reply
Re:Time based Internet connection on Archer C9
2019-02-03 07:41:15
The problem arises if the router gets reset. The default time is reset to 0000 hrs. The only solution if the default time of the router can be set and stored like how they store pppoe userid and password information. Then after reset we can get the time range within the start time and after connection, the correct time can be picked up from the internet time server and the start/stop rule can be applied.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1

Related Articles