Archer C2600 Web Interface shows no info

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-27 16:17:34
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The advance status shows no info at all. I've reseted the device a few times, It's on the latest firmware. It shows no info in any browser. Other tabs works perfectly, for setting stuff up, it's just this overall view that shows no info. When I first installed it it showed the info in each field, two weeks ago it started not to show it anymore.

Is this a known issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C2600 Web Interface shows no info
2016-02-18 01:53:27
Same problem for me, but i found the problem:
If I put my Maxwell USB 2.0 16GB stick on any usb port from the router then I get this error.
If I take it out or i use another stick all seems to be ok (tried exFAT, FAT32 and NTFS same result ????)

My USB stick is not working ok (disconnects or freeze the router) on AC2600 last firmware V1_150924 but on WDR 3600 i got no problem ......

Hope a new firmware update will fix it.
Options
2016-02-18 08:14:21
Happens to me as well sometimes. Sometimes it's just really slow and will repopulate eventually. Other times I have to reboot the router. Another bug that will probably never be fixed as I noticed a lack of firmware updates considering the numerous bugs that have been around forever.
Options
2016-08-21 06:15:18
Same problem for me, but it is caused by the USB printer (an old Epson DX4400). The printer works fine, but all info are missing. If I remove the printer cable all info are back again!
A few problem with a few 2.5" spinning hard-disks too while all the SSD I tested work fine.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 831

Replies: 3