WN821N V4 and Archer C7 V2 - internet not working on my pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-29 05:31:46
Model : WN821N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey guys,

I have a desktop and because it is far from my modem and my Archer C7 router I have to use internet over a wifi network, and that's where the problem lives...

I've got Windows 10 about August and everything was working fine, until a few weeks ago. What happens is: I get connected to the wifi network, windows 10 says it is connected to the internet but this connection fails a lot, navigation is slow, opening websites takes 3, 4 or more times to open showing DNS errors (dns probe no internet or connection timed out on chrome). I did even format my pc but it didnt show any improvement. Driver version is the last one from Microsoft downloaded thru device manager.

All other devices work fine : xbox one, smart tv, 2 ipads, 2 android phones, notebook, amazon fire tv stick...

If I disable my router and use the wifi from the modem the problem persists..

What can I do?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 311

Replies: 0