Info about multi ssd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Info about multi ssd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Info about multi ssd
Info about multi ssd
2016-01-29 05:49:12
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all, i’ve a question :)These days i’m creating a new network in my countryside home.In fact I’m setting up 4 IP cameras for video surveillance and I’ll use this opportunity to cover the two house floor with the wifi signal.In head of all there is the Linkem modem( an Italian provider of wi - max ).Connected to this modem I’ll put directly a switch with 4 PoE ports and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Of course in 4-port POE I will connect the IP camera :)Now let's go :)To create a wifi network in the two floors of the house I thought I'd buy two TL - WA901ND , connected directly to the switch via cat. 6 Ethernet cable .My question is:I’d like to know if it is possible , in each of the two APs , to create two wireless connections that has different bandwidth priority ? for Ex:- Wifi 1: 70% of bandwith priority- Wifi 2: 30% of bandwith priorityThanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Info about multi ssd
2016-01-29 09:06:20
AP don't support that.
Options
Re:Info about multi ssd
2016-02-01 07:51:18
To create a wifi is the 901 a good solution?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 278

Replies: 2

Related Articles