TL-WR941ND V5 wireless connections frequently lose internet yet remain connected to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR941ND V5 wireless connections frequently lose internet yet remain connected to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-29 19:42:57
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TL-WR941ND V5 (RU) (Russian version) wireless router, firmware version TL-WR941ND_V5_140630_RU

More and more, the wireless connections lose access to the internet, while they remain connected to the router (the admin page is accessible for example, but all pings to internet IP addresses from the computer side result in "unreachable"). When this happens, I've verified that internet access remains stable via wired connections and the ping diagnostic tool on the admin page. The only way I've found to bring the wireless internet access back is to power cycle the router, which is annoying because it takes 5-10 minutes to re-establish the PPPoE connection.

What could be going on, are there some settings that would fix this?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR941ND V5 wireless connections frequently lose internet yet remain connected to router
2016-01-31 22:56:21
i am having the same problem with my Archer 7 wifi router....reading these threads im going to try updating the firmware
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 563

Replies: 1