installing antenna TL-ANT2405C to router Archer D20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-03 16:37:13
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i've just bought a router Archer D20 but the signal is too low to reach the upfloor of my house so i purchased an antenna TL-ANT2405C but i just cant figure how to install i on the router, i can't find the port to plug it in!
Can you help me?
Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
2016-03-07 19:16:29

kevsh wrote

looking at the archer d20 now and see it has two antennas. Those antennas thread off counter clockwise, and thread on clockwise. I forgot to mention that the router is a dualband
.24ghz and 5ghz wireless equipment. So if you use that TL-ant2405c their will be a low signal on the 5ghz spectrum. The ant2405c is a 2.4ghz antenna and is not resonant at 5ghz.

Thank you so much for your reply. I had understood the fact that the antennas on the router were removable but when i've tried to do so it looked so resistant that i didn't want to force it fearing it could break ... i'll give it a try once again.

Thanks
Chiara
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 1