RE200 + Archer VR900 Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-14 17:25:35
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HI all,

First post, and im in need of help!

I have parental controls enabled on my VR900 router - for kids ipads (restricting how late they have Internet on school nights!) which is working fine.

Moved the location of my VR900 and now needed the range extender upstairs to give coverage - which also works fine! (and repeating the SSID from the VR900)

Problem being the kids ipads connecting , seemingly to the wifi extender now dont have the parental controls applied, I cant see an option on either the VR900 or RE200 to allow pass through , if indeed that is possible.

Is there anything I can do to still apply the parental controls?, Anyone come accross this before?.....i would of thought both router and extender being TP-Link then they should work together seamlessly.

Cheers all
Andy.
Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 + Archer VR900 Parental Controls
2016-02-15 15:34:05
You can refer to this FAQ to set up Parent control on your VR900. http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-927.html
You need to use the virtual mac displayed on the web page of VR900 to set up parent control.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 1

Related Articles