AC750 / RE210 Range Extender Connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-23 05:56:56
Model : RE210

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have a TP-Link Archer modem/router at one end of my house (it is actually the only place it can be installed). Since my house is rather long and almost T shaped, I bought an RE210 wifi range extender in order to boost the wifi signal to the rest of the house. It works perfectly for almost the whole house, but there are still 3 rooms at the far end of the house that have absolutely no signal.

So, i bought another RE210, hoping to further boost my signal further away. I do not want to connect the second extender to the same router. The idea is to connect the first extender to my modem, and then connect the second extender to my first extender, in order to carry the signal further down. Is this possible with the extenders I have purchased?

Thank you for your help.
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC750 / RE210 Range Extender Connectivity
2016-02-25 01:01:00
Any ideas on my problem? Anyone?

By the way, does anybody from TP-Link customer support ever read these threads? I could really use some help over here!

Thank you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 479

Replies: 1