TL1043ND V3 Traffic statistics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-01 05:02:18
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I use a 1043ND v43 as souter. It shows traffic statistics in overview and it also shows traffic per client in system log (if enabled). Both are definitely wrong. I streamed some series episodes from amazon prime, and it still shows me, there would have been gigantic 43MB of traffic.
Even during streaming with auto refresh the page shows perodically some traffic, but most times no traffic. Whats wrong with it? That's absolutely useless this way.
For me it looks like the router only captures current traffic in 10 seconds for the last second.

Is there a way, to get the real OVERALL traffic?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL1043ND V3 Traffic statistics
2017-02-17 22:17:04
Hi

For me does this not work , when ill Enable this , my Connection will lost after a few Sec. or Min. , the Router Interface and my Speedport Router still works , but nothing from Internet , after a Router Restart it works , but not long , the Same Prolem is with W-LAN too.

I have the 1043nd V3

This Firmware is the latest for the V3 , is now very Old and need to Refresh , and i know the V4 is latest Hardware Rev. but the 1043 V3 is still on Sale for everyone , so this need to Fix TP-Link Team.

I did bought my 1043ND at 14.12.2016.

And the Dynamic DNS Services are outdated , and needs to Refrash too , like ddnss.de must be added Please !

TP555
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 1

Related Articles