Roaming problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Roaming problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Roaming problems
Roaming problems
2016-03-15 16:47:17
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
Bought the M7350, and it works fine in Denmark with either Telia or 3. But as soon as I go abroad (Sweden, Germany) the roaming dosn't work. I do have the signal and the Roaming 'ON' but it is not working. Using the SIM card in my phone gives no problem - working fine. I can see in the setup that it is possible to change the country, but do I really have to do this every time I go to a new country ?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Roaming problems
2016-03-25 17:00:16
Hi,you need to set APN information manually by create profile when you are abroad.
In roaming area,the apn is not the same with your own country.
You can contact the roaming ISP and get the information.
Options
2016-06-07 07:08:05
No, this is definitely not true!!
In roaming area, the APN should remain the same like in your own country. You don't have to change the APN settings. It is just a billing matter between network providers.
Options
2016-06-09 06:38:52

kunkka wrote

Hi,you need to set APN information manually by create profile when you are abroad.In roaming area,the apn is not the same with your own country.You can contact the roaming ISP and get the information.
That's the whole point if roaming, isn't it? I don't change any settings in my mobile except to turn roaming on.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1100

Replies: 3

Related Articles