Archer C20i - Mobile devices has connectivity loss after Parental Control is programmed and enabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C20i - Mobile devices has connectivity loss after Parental Control is programmed and enabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-17 00:06:09
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The user wants to apply a schedule with a Parental Control, having latest firmware applied to the router (check). He creates entries for MAC addresses of the following devices: 2 Lenovo a806 and a Lenovo a3000. After he enables Control, the devices lose transmission. Also he states that if he does the same process through Android OS, devices with entered MAC addresses are not being blocked.

Did someone experienced similar issue with this model and latest firmware? Did someone experienced something similar with another model?
File:
Caso Mobile devices issue with Parental Control on Archer C20i.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 311

Replies: 0

Related Articles