Archer C9 downstream issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-24 17:46:29
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I recently purchased an Archer C9 v1. I noticed right away after I flashed it to the latest TP-Link firmware (4.0.0 Build 20150916 Rel. 37772) that my download speed was getting clamped to around 8mbit/s from its normal 50mbit/s. My upload speed remains unaffected (at 3mbit/s). I am currently using a wired ethernet connection to my PC so it isn't a wireless issue. I also don't get this problem with my ISP supplied modem/router device.

I am at a loss as to what is causing this, however my only fix is to reboot the router (via its dashboard) which fixes the problem. I'm unsure what causes it to clamp to 8mbit/s or when it happens exactly, but so far it happens 100% of the time after I first power on the router.

Does anyone have ideas what is causing this? Is there a setting that I'm missing?

Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 0

Related Articles