TP-Link TL-WR702N N150 Nano router repeater wifi connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-07 05:25:39
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

If the broadband router loses the internet connection and then reconnects the repeater does not re-establish the wifi link with the broadband router.
If I power cycle the repeater it connects to the broadband router via wifi and everything works fine.
Is there a setting that will make the TP-Link TL-WR702N N150 Nano router automatically recoonect to the broadband router?
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WR702N N150 Nano router repeater wifi connection problem
2016-05-07 23:05:55
an altenative maybe possible set PING WATHCDOG set here the gateway ip, when the AP lost connection whit the main router, automatic rebbot is apply over the AP...and refresh the connection...
Options
2016-05-11 22:20:52

Victor Ramos wrote

an altenative maybe possible set PING WATHCDOG set here the gateway ip, when the AP lost connection whit the main router, automatic rebbot is apply over the AP...and refresh the connection...

No idea what you are suggesting. Sounds like you are you are suggesting something to do with the main router, but the main router does reconnect its the Nano repeater that does not subsequently reconnect.
Options
2016-05-12 22:14:06
[QUOTE=pwdixon;180979]No idea what you are suggesting. Sounds like you are you are suggesting something to do with the main router, but the main router does reconnect its the Nano repeater that does not subsequently reconnect.[/QUOTE

first sorry for my bad english, is no my languaje native...

I sugest apply Ping Watchdog over the 702... here set the IP gateway of your main router... your 702 reboot automatic when lost connection whit your main router...

regards..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 807

Replies: 3

Related Articles