Help: tp-link wa-901nd multiple connection for multi storey bldg issue...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-18 22:45:52
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello guys..

Hope you can help me to figure it out whats is the problem of my connection ive been facing this now a week ago..
The scenario is.. Im installing 40 tp wa901nd in 10 storey bldg. I have one main router modem will supply internet connection through WA . The problem is when i connect 3 or more wa901nd the network switch 24port modem router drop it means no internet conection.. Im using a ip adress 192.168.8.1 main router and all tha acceas point i change the ip to static like 192.168.8.71 and so on. What would be the issue .. I have network switch 24 port tplink.

Can you give me advice or help me to fix this issue .. My 1st tym to install wireless accespoint tp link but wireless router have no issue regarding multiple connection.

Hope to hear your reply thanks and more power...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help: tp-link wa-901nd multiple connection for multi storey bldg issue...
2016-05-24 14:59:12
Maybe you could check whether your firmware is the latest. Check your hardware version and then check the latest corresponding firmware. URL: http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WA901ND_V4.html#Firmware. Upgrade to the latest first. If still can not fix it, send email to TP-Link support team for help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1111

Replies: 1