Help.. Tp wa901nd Problem connecting more devices in multi storey bldg hotel..

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-19 15:55:49
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good days everyone .Im facing this problem over a week still i didnt fugure out whats wrong what do miss...The issue is.. Im installing wap wa901nd in every floor ..8 rooms per floor and connected to tp link network switch .. When only one wap is connected in newtwork switch its working fine... When i connect 2 or more device wap the net is dropping ..no connection... No internet and sometimes showing authentication... Wap wa901nd configured to ip static .. Ip address corresponds to there room no. Like. 192.168.8.71 to 78 .... Main router ip is 192.168.8.1...Wifi set to..Dhcp disabledAnd rest just keep default..Hope you can help me with this...Already we purchased 60 pcs tp wa901nd..Thanks and more power...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help.. Tp wa901nd Problem connecting more devices in multi storey bldg hotel..
2016-05-24 14:59:58
It seems like the problem of IGMP. Maybe you could check whether your firmware is the latest. Check your hardware version and then check the latest corresponding firmware. URL: http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WA901ND_V4.html#Firmware. Upgrade to the latest first. If still can not fix it, send email to TP-Link support team for help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1

Related Articles