How to disable the power button functionality ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-06-12 18:00:46
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I've been happily using TP-LINK products for a while now.
Recently I've got my hands on a USB 3.0 Hub. No major surprises so far, sturdy as expected.

However, there is a function I'd like to disable.
Currently I unplug and replug the USB hub it ALWAYS requires the press of the power button.
What is the simplest/safest way to have the hub power itself when plug without requiring human assistance ?

Thank you,
George

P.S. I've just registered on the forum and I received the confirmation email two days after I've filled in the registration form.
Options
4 Reply
Re:How to disable the power button functionality ?
2016-07-14 20:37:10
I am also having the same problem . Always have to press the button to turn on . If anyone knows a way , starting on.
Options
2016-08-04 00:07:48
Has anyone received any answer to this?
My team mistakenly purchased this unit for remote (unattended) operation and it is a show stopper in the event of a power glitch or outage.
Firmware update? Mechanical disable?
Options
How to disable the power button functionality
2016-11-17 15:44:23
Ive had several versions of JB and non of them power the screen on using the home button. Are you sure thats whats happening
Options
2016-11-19 02:42:29
There was never a solution offered. Our Company did mistakenly order another one and it appears that this unit comes up powered although it still has the button.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1214

Replies: 4