Having Trouble Connecting With A TL-WDN3200 WIFI Stick

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-06-16 06:04:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Sorry, my first post is a cry for help :(

After hours fiddling around with all sorts of settings with the WIFI I still can't get the TP TL-WDN3200 stick to connect to the WIFI

The stick will see my WIFI and identifies it's security correctly as WPA2-Personal. The router (a SKY one) is working perfectly, laptops phones etc connect.

The problem I have is that when I try to connect the PC with the stick it asks for the security key. I have a sky password and a sky pin, they both don't work.

Now, if I change the router to a WEP security I can connect, but I need this PC with the TP Link wifi stick to be able to connect via a WPA2-Personal security setting.

Has anybody got any ideas what's going wrong? Why wont theTP Link stick connect with the WIFI. (I've accessed the router via it IP and know for certain that the password and pin I'm using are correct)

Your help would be very much appreciated - thanks

Paul.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Having Trouble Connecting With A TL-WDN3200 WIFI Stick
2016-08-04 17:20:52
Are you typing the password thats in the router for the wifi?? You dont need the password and the pin just the password thats under the wireless (in the modem/router, that youre trying to connect to (2.4 or 5 ghz)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1

Related Articles