Connect on-demand, sometimes can't reconnect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-01 21:50:36
Region : Others

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.31

ISP :

The WAN is set to "Connect on demand". Since I've updated the firmware to the latest (about two days ago), it worked without problems. (so, so...)
But today, when I tried to open my mailbox when the router was disconnected from WAN, it didn't try to reconnect.
I connected manually, it worked.
After rebooting, the router was connected to the WAN, I disconnected it again, and tried to open an internet site from my PC. Nothing happened...
Then I switched off the router, turned on and after it started, disconnected from the internet again, and then tried to open the same site from the PC. At this time, the router connected automatically. Weird...
Is here anybody, who experienced the same?

My previous router (an Asus) has done the same, but I used that with Tomato firmware, and I found on some signs if it were cracked (unknown processes, unknonw entries in the log of the pppd etc.), I fear... khm...

ps: I'm not a native English, so if you can't understand what I'm talking about... I beg your pardon! ;)
Options