AV500 Powerline - WiFi not detectable/does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-16 16:36:54
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HiI just bought the AV500 Powerline WiFi Kit (TL-WPA4226KIT) to start a secondary network in a different part of my home. To install I used the plug an play option. The LAN connection works just wonderful but the WiFi does not work att all. The LED indicator at the extender is blinking rapidly indicating that the WiFi is working properly, but I just cannot find the signal from the extender with any device, also when I put the device really close. I have tried both Android and iOS devices without finding any signal at all.I just cannot believe the thing is broken from the beginning. Any suggestions how to proceed?kind regardsSoren
Options
1 Reply
Re:AV500 Powerline - WiFi not detectable/does not work
2016-08-05 23:29:12
hi revhaken

if you followed the quick install guide that asked you to press the wps button, then you will only see
the SSID of the main wifi source

if you did not do any settings, you just unboxed the powerline and plugged both of the units then
you need to check first the sticker on the powerline with a wifi for its default ssid and password

if these fails, have it checked by your vendor

good luck
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 826

Replies: 1

Related Articles