Archer T4UH and USB 3.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T4UH and USB 3.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T4UH and USB 3.0
Archer T4UH and USB 3.0
2016-07-16 18:26:39
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've noticed a disturbing case , namely Archer THU4 which reportedly is USB 3.0 is detected as a USB 2.0 high speed . Why is this happening ? I connected to various devices always the same .Tried different versions of drivers and nothing .
I've noticed a disturbing case , namely Archer THU4 who reportedly is USB 3.0 is detected as a USB 2.0 high speed . Why is this happening ? I connected to various devices always the same , I tried different versions of drivers and nothing .

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T4UH and USB 3.0
2016-09-27 03:36:55
this device is doomed. the driver is buggy and tplink does nothing about it
Options
2016-09-27 08:13:55
I regret buying this so much lol
Options
2017-01-01 09:00:18
I found the same thing. It seems this device is set for 2.0 as a default. I use windows 7 Pro 64 and what you need to do is, go into "open network and sharing center". Click on your connection, it's on the right in the middle of the page. Go to properties, it's near the bottom. Then go to configure, it's near the top. Click on "Advanced" you'll see about 6 options. click on USB. To the right it will give you a value. It will say 2.0. Do a drop down click here and it will show you other options. Click " Force USB 3.0. That's it. Once you do, it may drop the connection. It will come back up though. Now ot show a speed of 3.1 super speed.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 462

Replies: 3

Related Articles