TL-WR1043ND V1 disconnect and disappear wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-17 23:02:26
Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 140319

ISP : Fibertel

Hi everyone,

This router works very well with ethernet but the wi-fi is terrible. It drops whenever it wants on all clients (smartphones, wifi cards, smart tv, etc).

In fact, I cannot even find the wifi network I'm using, it just... disappeared ???

I thought upgrading the firmware could solve this issue, but it didn't. So I stop using it.

Now, 2 years later I wanted to give it a chance. I upgraded the firmware to the latest version and... same problem in less than 15 minutes!

I tried everything, I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, with no luck at all.

This router has serious issues with wifi. I can't trust something that drops from internet whenever it wants.
I know this router has 4 hardware versions. I have version 1. Should I believe that version 4 has no disconnection issues???
Sorry but I can't trust TP-LINK anymore.

Model : TL-WR1043ND
Hardware Version : V1
Firmware Version : 140319
Region : Argentina
ISP : Fibertel

Best wishes,
Gonzalo
Options
1 Reply
same issue with my version 1 1043ND
2016-09-09 14:21:30
I have the same router, I started having wifi drop like you and decided to install DD WRT only to find out I cannot login to the router. What a problem this router is!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 946

Replies: 1

Related Articles