TL-WN8200ND + Windows 10 + Driver is Broken + No Refund in Colombia

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-20 05:52:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I think is clear that the TL-WN8200ND is not compatible with Windows 10 for the following reasons:

- I have tested it on 2 laptops and 1 desktop, windows 10 x64 (with august update).
- The behavior is the following: The card starts to work, but at any moment there is a disconnection from internet; I unplug and plug it again, and it remains disconnected. I re start the computers and the problem stills remain.
- At the next day, the card works ok, but for 2 or 3 hours, and the same history is repeated.
- My tests where made from 1 meter from my tplink router.
- When the problem is present, all the 3 pcs works fine with the internal wifi card.

I have called here in Colombia to tplink, and they say that they cant do anything; I have changed the product one time, and I dont want to do it again because I think the problem is clear.

Please confirm what is the solution that I cant reach globally, because in Colombia there is nothing that I cant do.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 949

Replies: 0

Related Articles