TP-Link TL-WR740N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link TL-WR740N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link TL-WR740N
TP-Link TL-WR740N
2016-08-24 15:08:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi , is posible to use this router as access point or in other way to have internet from other wifi router and the connection between them just wifi ? in other words i want to have internet on all 4 LAN outputs of TL-WR740N ( different IP-s and MAC-s ) and this internet being received by wifi from ADSL wifi router . And if it is possible which are the settings i can made in the router menu for this ? Thank you .
the connection between them the connection between them
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WR740N
2016-08-25 10:41:06
unfortunely this routers no is possible use as repeater or bridge for wifi connection...

you should be flash a third party firmware as gargoyle... have a friendly interface and intuitive... I sugest the branch 1.6.2 stable... but no know your hardware version... the V5 to up no have support to have small ROM...

exist two BIN to hardware version, to TP-Link>Gargoyle, use the FACTORY, no SYSUPGRADE a risk brick your router...

regards...
Options