Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router doesn't recognize WD Elements 3TB external disk

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router doesn't recognize WD Elements 3TB external disk

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-27 03:40:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Just today I bought an TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, configured it for Internet access and attached a WD Elements 3TB external disk with a USB 3 connection to the USB port. For some reason when I click in the USB settings section of http://192.168.0.1/.../userRpm/Index.htm, and click on scan, nothing happens. No matter what I do, it doesn't recognize WD Elements 3TB external disk :(. The disk's external power is fine, the light is on continuously, The USB connector was plugged into either of the USB ports. Neither works. Any ideas about a solution?

Thanks,
Steven Calkins
Options